This course offers step-by-step information and activities to help you:
- understand why a healthy diet is important for children aged one to five years
- develop an understanding of what a healthy diet for children aged one to five years looks like
- identify food and drinks to limit or avoid for children aged one to five years for nutrition or food safety reasons
- understand the differences between young children’s diets and those for older children and adults
- understand where to find up-to-date, evidence-based nutrition information for feeding babies aged under one, and children aged one to five years.